Seminar Dates: November 16, 2022 8:00 AM
Seminar Cost: $35 Register for Seminar
Utilizing irrigation flow sensing and flow management to save water and time.
1. How to save water by managing irrigation systems with flow sensing.
2. Utilizing flow management to find piping leaks/breaks and nonfunctioning valves with flow sensing.
3. Benefits of utilizing master valves and pump controls with flow sensing.
4. How to reduce an irrigation systems overall watering window and control demand utilizing flow management.
5. Adding flow sensing on new construction and retrofit projects.
Doug Callison is a Senior Product Sales Manager for Water Conservation in Southern California & Hawaii for Rain Bird’s Landscape Division. Doug has over 40 years of irrigation industry experience, 30 of those with Rain Bird. Doug’s career at Rain Bird has included roles working with distribution, specification, sales, product management, and new product development. Doug holds nine US patents for Rain Bird products.