Select this option if you would like to earn CEUs from this webinar. This may involve a quiz at the end of the webinar. You will not be allowed to fast-forward.
Select this option if you would like to watch the webinar and not obtain CEUs.
1. Learn about soil type and how it impacts the drip design (clue; its REALLY important!).
2. Find out how to properly design a system for correct pressure and flow.
3. Learn how to design for slopes and change of elevation.
4. Learn when (and when not) to use air relief valves and automatic flush valves (vs manual).
5. Understand how to use subsurface drip in turf and how to fertilize with a drip system.
6. Discover ways to avoid pest (and other) damage, and how to install for easy maintenance.
7. Use calculators and tools to make life easier and more efficient.
Allister has 27 years of experience in the field of landscape architecture, irrigation design and contracting.
Allister is a CA licensed Landscape Architect; he graduated at the University of Gloucestershire and the University of Sheffield in England and has experience in both the public and private sector having worked for landscape architects, contractors, municipalities and home builders.